Hot Chicks Are Great…But Hot Chicks Dressed Like Santa Are Way Better!

As the saying goes, Santa knows if you have been naughty or nice. All of these girls below are very, very naughty. And dressing like Santa isn’t going to help. He is gonna put you over his lap, give you a good Santa spanking. And let you know why you are not going to get what you asked for this Christmas! If Mrs. Claus looked like any of these hotties instead of the fat old bitch we know her to be, Santa would never be out delivering presents to little brats, leaving her unattended at the North Pole…LOL

PKMN Company Store

Print Killer Store

InstaBabe of the Day!

Today's InstaBabe of the Day is Lindsey Ann!!!!!! If you want to be considered for InstaBabe of the day, follow PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • It was love at first sight.... ???
    3 hours ago by lindseyann It was love at first sight.... ???
  • Goofing off at hair and makeup on the set of Ride Along 2
    11 hours ago by lindseyann Goofing off at hair and makeup on the set of Ride Along 2
  • It's 5 o'clock somewhere ?... #tgif #friskyfriday #theperfectcombo
    23 hours ago by lindseyann It's 5 o'clock somewhere ?... #tgif #friskyfriday #theperfectcombo
  • Drunk in love... Drunk just drunk... #ninight #sweetdreams #xoxo
    1 day ago by lindseyann Drunk in love... Drunk just drunk... #ninight #sweetdreams #xoxo
  • #tbt #kennyroland  #howtimeflies
    2 days ago by lindseyann #tbt #kennyroland #howtimeflies
  • Oh yea ?... #howyoudoing #whatshappeninghotstuff #whatscookingoodlookin #winkwink
    2 days ago by lindseyann Oh yea ?... #howyoudoing #whatshappeninghotstuff #whatscookingoodlookin #winkwink
  • As I look up at the darkness I want to be just like the stars no matter how dark or lonely they just keep shining on- The Man Frozen in Time #nightynight #sweetdreams #latenightreads
    3 days ago by lindseyann As I look up at the darkness I want to be just like the stars no matter how dark or lonely they just keep shining on- The Man Frozen in Time #nightynight #sweetdreams #latenightreads
  • One of the cutest videos ever wish instagram would let me show more then this snippet #wcw #thiskidsgotgoodtaste #toocute #elvis
    3 days ago by lindseyann One of the cutest videos ever wish instagram would let me show more then this snippet #wcw #thiskidsgotgoodtaste #toocute #elvis
  • I wish slow torture on who ever stole my wallet for the sheer fact I have to spend my day here... #dmv #eternity #fml
    4 days ago by lindseyann I wish slow torture on who ever stole my wallet for the sheer fact I have to spend my day here... #dmv #eternity #fml
  • ????????... #southflprobs #nothingscarier #runforyourlife
    4 days ago by lindseyann ????????... #southflprobs #nothingscarier #runforyourlife
  • Sleep all day stalk instagram all night.... #butfirst #heythere #whatshappeninhotstuff #creepin #hatethesevampirehours #bleh
    5 days ago by lindseyann Sleep all day stalk instagram all night.... #butfirst #heythere #whatshappeninhotstuff #creepin #hatethesevampirehours #bleh
  • From now on when I'm super lazy and don't want to get out of bed I'm just going to say I'm protesting for peace... #hippy #peaceprotest #lazy
    5 days ago by lindseyann From now on when I'm super lazy and don't want to get out of bed I'm just going to say I'm protesting for peace... #hippy #peaceprotest #lazy
  • Her blood coursed through my veins sweeter then life itself -Interview with the Vampire #vampirenight #bossmansbday #vampira
    7 days ago by lindseyann Her blood coursed through my veins sweeter then life itself -Interview with the Vampire #vampirenight #bossmansbday #vampira
  • Omg... Need these in my life right meow! ???? @kelly_raee @liizzard
    7 days ago by lindseyann Omg... Need these in my life right meow! ???? @kelly_raee @liizzard

Instagramer of the Day!

Today's Instagramer of the Day is Dana White!!! If you want to be considered for Instagramer of the day, follow PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • Lawler vs Brown !!! Can't wait !! #ufconfox #ufc
    19 hours ago by danawhiteufc Lawler vs Brown !!! Can't wait !! #ufconfox #ufc
  • LAWLER vs BROWN!!!
    19 hours ago by danawhiteufc LAWLER vs BROWN!!!
  • JOHNSON vs NOGUEIRA!!!
    19 hours ago by danawhiteufc JOHNSON vs NOGUEIRA!!!
  • GUIDA vs BERMUDEZ!!!
    19 hours ago by danawhiteufc GUIDA vs BERMUDEZ!!!
  • THOMSON vs GREEN!!!
    19 hours ago by danawhiteufc THOMSON vs GREEN!!!
  • Weighins start right now! #ufconfox #lawlervsbrown
    20 hours ago by danawhiteufc Weighins start right now! #ufconfox #lawlervsbrown
  • He's back @nickdiaz209 just signed a new bout agreement 2 fight! Details coming soon http://bit.ly/1z9QmLW
    2 days ago by danawhiteufc He's back @nickdiaz209 just signed a new bout agreement 2 fight! Details coming soon http://bit.ly/1z9QmLW
  • YUP another great fight this Sat Live and FREE on FOX! Guida vs Bermudez
    3 days ago by danawhiteufc YUP another great fight this Sat Live and FREE on FOX! Guida vs Bermudez
  • This is a great fight!!!! Live and FREE on FOX Thompson vs Green. #ufc #ufconfox
    4 days ago by danawhiteufc This is a great fight!!!! Live and FREE on FOX Thompson vs Green. #ufc #ufconfox
  • Co main event this Sat nite LIVE and FREE on FOX! Lil Nog vs Johnson
    4 days ago by danawhiteufc Co main event this Sat nite LIVE and FREE on FOX! Lil Nog vs Johnson
  • Lawler vs Brown LIVE on @FOXSports this SATURDAY!
    5 days ago by danawhiteufc Lawler vs Brown LIVE on @FOXSports this SATURDAY!
  • In LA to get some shit done!!! #ufc #lorenzofertitta @lorenzofertitta
    5 days ago by danawhiteufc In LA to get some shit done!!! #ufc #lorenzofertitta @lorenzofertitta
  • Check this out!! Ireland is AWESOME!! Turn ur volume UP :) #ufc #ufcdublin #ireland
    6 days ago by danawhiteufc Check this out!! Ireland is AWESOME!! Turn ur volume UP :) #ufc #ufcdublin #ireland

InstaLame of the Day!

Today's InstaLame of the Day is Scott for Florida - Governor Rick Scott Got Us Nationally Embarrassed Again. This Time On John Oliver's Show Last Week Tonight. See The Clip In The Print Killer News Feed!!! !!! If you know someone who is InstaLame tag us in their comments @PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • Thank you to the team! Your dedication is making a difference. #letskeepworking
    21 hours ago by scottforflorida Thank you to the team! Your dedication is making a difference. #letskeepworking
  • How adorable is Sebastian in his sunglasses?
    3 days ago by scottforflorida How adorable is Sebastian in his sunglasses?
  • This little cutie loves Rick Scott!
    4 days ago by scottforflorida This little cutie loves Rick Scott!
  • Grateful for every volunteer! #letskeepworking
    1 week ago by scottforflorida Grateful for every volunteer! #letskeepworking
  • Throwback Thursday: I love my beautiful wife. –RS #tbt
    1 week ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: I love my beautiful wife. –RS #tbt
  • It's always a privilege to honor America's heroes.
    1 week ago by scottforflorida It's always a privilege to honor America's heroes.
  • Met some wonderful supporters yesterday at La Pequena Columbia in Tampa.
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Met some wonderful supporters yesterday at La Pequena Columbia in Tampa.
  • What a great weekend spending time with Ann and Auguste. He’s growing up fast! -RS
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida What a great weekend spending time with Ann and Auguste. He’s growing up fast! -RS
  • Volunteer #selfie! #letskeepworking
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Volunteer #selfie! #letskeepworking
  • Throwback Thursday: Auguste and Quinton are growing up so fast! #tbt
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: Auguste and Quinton are growing up so fast! #tbt
  • Ribbon cutting time at The Villages this past Friday for Gov. Scott’s Lake Sumter Landing office.
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Ribbon cutting time at The Villages this past Friday for Gov. Scott’s Lake Sumter Landing office.
  • Gov. Scott joined our volunteers at The Villages to make some calls to Florida voters! #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Gov. Scott joined our volunteers at The Villages to make some calls to Florida voters! #sayfie
  • It was a pleasure to meet Dale Earnhardt Jr. and all the other drivers and crew members at the #CokeZero400. #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida It was a pleasure to meet Dale Earnhardt Jr. and all the other drivers and crew members at the #CokeZero400. #sayfie
  • We have the best volunteers! Thank you all for your dedication and hard work. #letskeepworking #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida We have the best volunteers! Thank you all for your dedication and hard work. #letskeepworking #sayfie
  • Throwback Thursday: Can you spot Governor Scott? #tbt #navy #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: Can you spot Governor Scott? #tbt #navy #sayfie