Guess That Booty…

And this beautiful pale, but nicely toned skin belongs to … Our trouble maker of the day, Gwen Stefani. Wow. If No Doubt came to my town, I’d go see them just to see her. Seriously. I could take 2 hours of “I’m Just A Girl” to be in the same room alone with Gwen. Here she is in St. Barts with hubby Gavin and kid… What a great artist and shampoo girl she is. Just look at that head of hair. ! So shiny and silky smooth.! .. I have always liked Gwen. And you should too!

11 Responses to “Guess That Booty…”

1. The Chef says:

this is a month ago, FYI.. looking better than ever!

2. Mrs.Glock says:

lol this is great. u are as clever as you are handsome! viva el chef!

3. treez says:

An interesting idea would be to play “Guess That Booty” with someone who actually has a booty. I mean Gwen Stefani?? She is 105 lb. rail. A hardbody, no doubt if you like that kinda thing. But booty, and any curves at all…she don’t got!!

Mrs. Glock should understand exactly where I’m coming from! (wink)

• The Chef says:

It was a joke because of the recent posts about Gwen Stefani. The Guess that Booty, is usually the most recent paparazzi candids from the past few days. They aren’t necessarily big voluptuous asses. Just who ever is bending over in public pretty much.. Now that you are back I would appreciate it if you would not start using this category at your own disposal. It is done a certain way. Please and thanks.

4. treez says:

I have no interest in pillaging this “category” for my disposal. But thank you, for laying down some extra ground rules for me. I didn’t get enough of that previously.

5. Kid Chronic Kid Chronic says:

Chef any writer can use any category, as long as they stick to the them. Its a team here at the chronic!

• The Chef says:

no doubt.. I just hope they don’t like put up one picture and be like, “this girl is from Kentucky… God bless the west!’ then put it under Smokeshow of the day.. sticking to the theme is all I want…

and my comment to Treez comes from him telling me how to make my posts better… dude is gone for months, them comes back and first thing he does is pick on my post.

6. treez says:

So much interest…I left a comment. That’s it. How that shows my interest level, I have no idea? No one whats to change anything around about anything. What a paranoid attitude to have regarding it.

I don’t want to, and I will NEVER post hottie galleries, or smokeshows, or guess that booty or whatever. I did that and it got me fired. I leave that to you, as you enjoy posting them so much. Wunderbar!
    I’d rather just write the silly things that I write. Post what I post. Nothing special here.

Oh, and that Kentucky shit, I never did anything like that. I created the hot girls are better theme. I know the theme rules.

And I didn’t pick on your post. You just don’t like me or my style. I get it. So you took it the wrong way. I picked on GWEN STEFANI. She has NO BOOTY! Period. Theme or not…..Peace!!

• The Chef says:

bottom line is, i feel like you were attacking my piece.. so if you weren’t then fine, im sorry. I never said I didn’t like you. you deleted me off facebook when you “got fired” or what ever it is you did.

PKMN Company Store

Print Killer Store

InstaBabe of the Day!

Today's InstaBabe of the Day is Tiffany Toth XOXO!!!!!! If you want to be considered for InstaBabe of the day, follow PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • On my way to a shoot. Got my @matefitme ready?
    19 hours ago by tiffanytothxoxo On my way to a shoot. Got my @matefitme ready?
  • @benchwarmercards #backtoschool #benchwarmertradingcards
    1 day ago by tiffanytothxoxo @benchwarmercards #backtoschool #benchwarmertradingcards
  • #modeldiet by @naomichristie #hairandmakeup @michellevanderhule
    2 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo #modeldiet by @naomichristie #hairandmakeup @michellevanderhule
  • New photo by my fav @thuyxtran hair and makeup by @michellevanderhule
    2 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo New photo by my fav @thuyxtran hair and makeup by @michellevanderhule
  • How many of you do this? Don't lie. ...unless you have the good light by a window✌️
    2 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo How many of you do this? Don't lie. ...unless you have the good light by a window✌️
  • Signing for @benchwarmercards today! ?
    3 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo Signing for @benchwarmercards today! ?
  • #tailgating #angelstadium #goangels ❤️⚾️?
    4 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo #tailgating #angelstadium #goangels ❤️⚾️?
  • The #bugglife @ohmarleybugg
    5 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo The #bugglife @ohmarleybugg
  • I know what i'm watching tonight! Thanks @helenhungry !! ??
    5 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo I know what i'm watching tonight! Thanks @helenhungry !! ??
  • Tennis balls are @ohmarleybugg favorite! ??? #bugg
    6 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo Tennis balls are @ohmarleybugg favorite! ??? #bugg
  • ???
    7 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo ???
  • @samahnx24 came all the way from #Korea to take me to lunch. #truefriend #bestbuds
    7 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo @samahnx24 came all the way from #Korea to take me to lunch. #truefriend #bestbuds
  • @matefitme before my shoot?
    1 week ago by tiffanytothxoxo @matefitme before my shoot?
  • #throwback to my #birthday? #throwbackthursday
    1 week ago by tiffanytothxoxo #throwback to my #birthday? #throwbackthursday
  • Shooting for @cashmere_hair today!
    1 week ago by tiffanytothxoxo Shooting for @cashmere_hair today!

Instagramer of the Day!

Today's Instagramer of the Day is Rip Curl USA!!! If you want to be considered for Instagramer of the day, follow PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • @kekoabacalso last week in blacks beach CA!
    1 year ago by ripcurlusa @kekoabacalso last week in blacks beach CA!
  • LOOK DEEPER. #livethesearch
    1 year ago by ripcurlusa LOOK DEEPER. #livethesearch
  • @bhollyb 4days ago for #kushcush photo shoot
    1 year ago by ripcurlusa @bhollyb 4days ago for #kushcush photo shoot
  • @bhollyb 2 years ago, #waybackwednesday #hang10
    1 year ago by ripcurlusa @bhollyb 2 years ago, #waybackwednesday #hang10

InstaLame of the Day!

Today's InstaLame of the Day is Scott for Florida - Governor Rick Scott Got Us Nationally Embarrassed Again. This Time On John Oliver's Show Last Week Tonight. See The Clip In The Print Killer News Feed!!! !!! If you know someone who is InstaLame tag us in their comments @PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • How adorable is Sebastian in his sunglasses?
    2 days ago by scottforflorida How adorable is Sebastian in his sunglasses?
  • This little cutie loves Rick Scott!
    3 days ago by scottforflorida This little cutie loves Rick Scott!
  • Grateful for every volunteer! #letskeepworking
    7 days ago by scottforflorida Grateful for every volunteer! #letskeepworking
  • Throwback Thursday: I love my beautiful wife. –RS #tbt
    1 week ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: I love my beautiful wife. –RS #tbt
  • It's always a privilege to honor America's heroes.
    1 week ago by scottforflorida It's always a privilege to honor America's heroes.
  • Met some wonderful supporters yesterday at La Pequena Columbia in Tampa.
    1 week ago by scottforflorida Met some wonderful supporters yesterday at La Pequena Columbia in Tampa.
  • What a great weekend spending time with Ann and Auguste. He’s growing up fast! -RS
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida What a great weekend spending time with Ann and Auguste. He’s growing up fast! -RS
  • Volunteer #selfie! #letskeepworking
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Volunteer #selfie! #letskeepworking
  • Throwback Thursday: Auguste and Quinton are growing up so fast! #tbt
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: Auguste and Quinton are growing up so fast! #tbt
  • Ribbon cutting time at The Villages this past Friday for Gov. Scott’s Lake Sumter Landing office.
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Ribbon cutting time at The Villages this past Friday for Gov. Scott’s Lake Sumter Landing office.
  • Gov. Scott joined our volunteers at The Villages to make some calls to Florida voters! #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Gov. Scott joined our volunteers at The Villages to make some calls to Florida voters! #sayfie
  • It was a pleasure to meet Dale Earnhardt Jr. and all the other drivers and crew members at the #CokeZero400. #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida It was a pleasure to meet Dale Earnhardt Jr. and all the other drivers and crew members at the #CokeZero400. #sayfie
  • We have the best volunteers! Thank you all for your dedication and hard work. #letskeepworking #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida We have the best volunteers! Thank you all for your dedication and hard work. #letskeepworking #sayfie
  • Throwback Thursday: Can you spot Governor Scott? #tbt #navy #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: Can you spot Governor Scott? #tbt #navy #sayfie
  • Throwback to all the great days in June. #tbt#sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback to all the great days in June. #tbt#sayfie