A Guy Walks Into a Bar…

A guy walks into a bar. Above the bar is a big banner that reads, “10 Shots of Tequila…Shoot all 10 and all 10 ARE FREE”

The guy goes up to the bar and accepts the challenge.

He throws down all 10 tequila shooters. He starts acting like a douchebag all over the place. He then he stumbles his way out of the bar not to be seen for the rest of the night.

Two nights later, comes back into the same bar. Above the bar is a big banner that reads, “10 Shots of Jack Daniels…Shoot all 10 and all 10 ARE FREE”

The guy walks right past the bar paying the sign no mind. The bartender shouts out to him, “Hey buddy…what’s up? You did the tequila shots. Get over here and take the challenge again, you can do it!”

The guy responds back to the bartender, “I don’t think so. I got really f*cked up that night!”

The bartender says, “Come On!”

The guy says to the bartender. “You don’t understand. I don’t think I can hold my alcohol. After the bar, I went home and blew chunks. It was a real bad scene.”

The bartender says, “Guy! You did 10 shots of Tequila. You should probably expect to throw up all over the place.”

The guy leans over the bar toward the bartender and says, “Throw Up…WTF are you talking about…chunks is my dog!”

PKMN Company Store

Print Killer Store

InstaBabe of the Day!

Today's InstaBabe of the Day is Tiffany Toth XOXO!!!!!! If you want to be considered for InstaBabe of the day, follow PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • On my way to a shoot. Got my @matefitme ready?
    18 hours ago by tiffanytothxoxo On my way to a shoot. Got my @matefitme ready?
  • @benchwarmercards #backtoschool #benchwarmertradingcards
    24 hours ago by tiffanytothxoxo @benchwarmercards #backtoschool #benchwarmertradingcards
  • #modeldiet by @naomichristie #hairandmakeup @michellevanderhule
    2 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo #modeldiet by @naomichristie #hairandmakeup @michellevanderhule
  • New photo by my fav @thuyxtran hair and makeup by @michellevanderhule
    2 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo New photo by my fav @thuyxtran hair and makeup by @michellevanderhule
  • How many of you do this? Don't lie. ...unless you have the good light by a window✌️
    2 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo How many of you do this? Don't lie. ...unless you have the good light by a window✌️
  • Signing for @benchwarmercards today! ?
    3 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo Signing for @benchwarmercards today! ?
  • #tailgating #angelstadium #goangels ❤️⚾️?
    4 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo #tailgating #angelstadium #goangels ❤️⚾️?
  • The #bugglife @ohmarleybugg
    5 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo The #bugglife @ohmarleybugg
  • I know what i'm watching tonight! Thanks @helenhungry !! ??
    5 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo I know what i'm watching tonight! Thanks @helenhungry !! ??
  • Tennis balls are @ohmarleybugg favorite! ??? #bugg
    6 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo Tennis balls are @ohmarleybugg favorite! ??? #bugg
  • ???
    7 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo ???
  • @samahnx24 came all the way from #Korea to take me to lunch. #truefriend #bestbuds
    7 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo @samahnx24 came all the way from #Korea to take me to lunch. #truefriend #bestbuds
  • @matefitme before my shoot?
    1 week ago by tiffanytothxoxo @matefitme before my shoot?
  • #throwback to my #birthday? #throwbackthursday
    1 week ago by tiffanytothxoxo #throwback to my #birthday? #throwbackthursday
  • Shooting for @cashmere_hair today!
    1 week ago by tiffanytothxoxo Shooting for @cashmere_hair today!

Instagramer of the Day!

Today's Instagramer of the Day is Rip Curl USA!!! If you want to be considered for Instagramer of the day, follow PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • @kekoabacalso last week in blacks beach CA!
    1 year ago by ripcurlusa @kekoabacalso last week in blacks beach CA!
  • LOOK DEEPER. #livethesearch
    1 year ago by ripcurlusa LOOK DEEPER. #livethesearch
  • @bhollyb 4days ago for #kushcush photo shoot
    1 year ago by ripcurlusa @bhollyb 4days ago for #kushcush photo shoot
  • @bhollyb 2 years ago, #waybackwednesday #hang10
    1 year ago by ripcurlusa @bhollyb 2 years ago, #waybackwednesday #hang10

InstaLame of the Day!

Today's InstaLame of the Day is Scott for Florida - Governor Rick Scott Got Us Nationally Embarrassed Again. This Time On John Oliver's Show Last Week Tonight. See The Clip In The Print Killer News Feed!!! !!! If you know someone who is InstaLame tag us in their comments @PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • How adorable is Sebastian in his sunglasses?
    2 days ago by scottforflorida How adorable is Sebastian in his sunglasses?
  • This little cutie loves Rick Scott!
    3 days ago by scottforflorida This little cutie loves Rick Scott!
  • Grateful for every volunteer! #letskeepworking
    7 days ago by scottforflorida Grateful for every volunteer! #letskeepworking
  • Throwback Thursday: I love my beautiful wife. –RS #tbt
    1 week ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: I love my beautiful wife. –RS #tbt
  • It's always a privilege to honor America's heroes.
    1 week ago by scottforflorida It's always a privilege to honor America's heroes.
  • Met some wonderful supporters yesterday at La Pequena Columbia in Tampa.
    1 week ago by scottforflorida Met some wonderful supporters yesterday at La Pequena Columbia in Tampa.
  • What a great weekend spending time with Ann and Auguste. He’s growing up fast! -RS
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida What a great weekend spending time with Ann and Auguste. He’s growing up fast! -RS
  • Volunteer #selfie! #letskeepworking
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Volunteer #selfie! #letskeepworking
  • Throwback Thursday: Auguste and Quinton are growing up so fast! #tbt
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: Auguste and Quinton are growing up so fast! #tbt
  • Ribbon cutting time at The Villages this past Friday for Gov. Scott’s Lake Sumter Landing office.
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Ribbon cutting time at The Villages this past Friday for Gov. Scott’s Lake Sumter Landing office.
  • Gov. Scott joined our volunteers at The Villages to make some calls to Florida voters! #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Gov. Scott joined our volunteers at The Villages to make some calls to Florida voters! #sayfie
  • It was a pleasure to meet Dale Earnhardt Jr. and all the other drivers and crew members at the #CokeZero400. #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida It was a pleasure to meet Dale Earnhardt Jr. and all the other drivers and crew members at the #CokeZero400. #sayfie
  • We have the best volunteers! Thank you all for your dedication and hard work. #letskeepworking #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida We have the best volunteers! Thank you all for your dedication and hard work. #letskeepworking #sayfie
  • Throwback Thursday: Can you spot Governor Scott? #tbt #navy #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: Can you spot Governor Scott? #tbt #navy #sayfie
  • Throwback to all the great days in June. #tbt#sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback to all the great days in June. #tbt#sayfie