Seen On Craigslist: Next Time You’re At A Strip Club, Beware…There Are Rules
Tactics That Strippers Use To Get Money:
One of the more interesting conversations I had with my stripper-friend Rose was about the tactics she, and other strippers, use to get money out of customers. This fascinated me from an academic standpoint. I asked her what rules she followed to achieve this.
I think you may find this interesting and at the same, this is why you should never think for a moment about a stripper in terms other than a paid entertainer.
1. NEVER SLEEP WITH A CUSTOMER
If you sleep with a customer, you have lost your advantage to get anything. When you sleep with him, he will get what he has wanted and he will have no more motivation to give you anything. He will no longer come into the club and spend money on lap dances. You may get a couple hundred to sleep with him but you can get a lot more through table dances and gifts. You need to create the illusion that there is a possibility of sex. This will keep him trying to have you and at the same time he will give you all sorts of things.
2. DONT FOCUS ONLY ON RICH CUSTOMERS
Too often, girls spend all their time on rich guys. Well here is a clue. Rich guys believe that you should pay attention to them because they are simply wealthy. Remember that one poor guy with $40 in his pocket who is willing to spend it is worth more than a roomful of rich customers that think they are too cool to pay you.
3. POOR CUSTOMERS ARE THE BEST
Why? Poor customers probably have never gotten a lot of attention from hot babes so they are eager and feel lucky to be near you. They often have inferiority complexes and will over compensate by paying money for it. There is also this thing called “credit.”
5. MEET CUSTOMERS AT A SHOPPING MALL
If you decide to meet a customer outside the club, meet him at a food place in a shopping mall.You can then suggest that he accompanies you shopping. He may very well pay for your things.
6. NEVER DIRECTLY ASK FOR MONEY FROM A CUSTOMER
If you need to get some money from a customer, do not ask for it. By asking directly, you may very well turn off that customer. For example, some will say:
“Hey you know I really need $800 to pay my rent.”
This will turn most men off. Men would rather give the money to someone they feel really needs there help. Also men prefer when it is their idea.
“Man, I am having such a hard time getting my money together to pay rent. Fuck man, I am just stressing. Sorry I didn’t mean to dump this on you.”
At this point he may offer the money.
“No, you are so sweet but I can’t be indebted to you and I think this may ruin our friendship.”
In more cases than not, the man will offer you the money without any expectations other than sex. Of course he won’t tell you that. It is a bit of reverse psychology.
7. ALWAYS HAVE SOME CREATIVE EMERGENCIES THAT REQUIRE MONEY
You should always have some “emergencies” that you can casually mention to your customers in the vain of rule #7. Some suggestions are:
* I am in school and need to pay tuition
* I am fighting for child custody from my ex-husband and I need to hire a good attorney
* My car is breaking down and it needs repairs but my mechanic only accepts cash
* I really don’t want to work here and I wish I could take some time off but I can’t afford to because I have so many bills
8. ALWAYS TRY TO GET CASH
Checks can be stopped and credit card items can be charged back. Cash is king.
9. NEVER ADMIT THAT YOU WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOUR CUSTOMER
Eventually, most customers that you talk to frequently will want to have sex with you. Even if you find the thought absolutely disgusting, remember that he will only give you things as long as he thinks there is an opportunity for sex. If he does ask for sex, you can put him off and at the same time keep leading him on. Some responses to a customer that wants sex are:
* I just got out of an abusive relationship and I have a hard time trusting men.
* I think I may be a lesbian. This one is a good one since most men fantasize about three-somes and lesbianism.
* I have problems with relationships and intimacy since I was abused as a child.
* I can’t be involved in a relationship now since I need to work so much and pay bills and it wouldn’t be fair to my partner.
10. DIMISS CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY ARE NO LONGER USEFUL
Eventually the customers will get belligerent or troublesome since they have not gotten to sleep with you. At this point you must dismiss them. The best way to dismiss them is to beat them at getting mad. Get into an argument with them and then tell them that they hurt your feelings and you don’t want to speak to them anymore. By doing this, you keep a door open in case you need to get more from them later.
There are some customers that will get belligerent and will make demands of you. Some will even want their money or things back from you. If they do become troublesome, start calling them a stalker. By doing this, you automatically make him the bad guy. Tell other friends and customers that this person is stalking you and they will feel sympathy. If it gets really bad, file a restraining order against him and state that he is stalking you. If he tries to take you to court to get his money and things back, you can state that he is just a nut and obsessed with you.