Quantcast

11 Year Old Girl Gets Electrocuted at Florida Mini Golf Course

So sad, a 11-year-old girl in Orlando from Lathem New York, was killed by accidental electrocution at local miniature golf course.

The family was in Florida on vacation, playing mini golf, like so many do when the young girls ball went off the course and into one of the water pools. The young girl reached in and was electrocuted, a bystander at the park rushed to her aid but was too late to save her.

Ashton Jojo was rushed to Celebration hospital where she later passed. The good Samaritan Christopher Burges was also injured in the incident but is currently ok. The golf course has consequently been closed pending an investigation into the young girls death.  [NYDailyNews]

Leave a Reply

*

Catch Up on World News!
Breaking news from around the globe, brought right to you by our amazing journalists!
Watch Videos!
Watch the funniest, coolest, most amazing viral videos in Print Killer's video section!
Watch the Latest Music Videos!
A collection of the best new music videos on the planet, brought you from our music writers!
Watch FAIL Videos!
The funniest most bone crushing Fails you will ever see!

Sponsors

Killer Jam of the Day!

Sponsors

Killer Babe of The Day!

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers