Ceviche By The Sea

Ceviche By the Sea

I have done many reviews, but this is the first time that the owner actually sat down with us. Which was amazing, because I got to hear the whole story and background of the restaurant’s beginnings.

His name was Antonio Pardo, and he is one of the Partners of Ceviche By The Sea, as well as a family man. His family and himself traveled to Peru where he was born, right before the decision to open up the restaurant. When in Peru Pardo felt like he was missing his roots in the states so he wanted to bring a part of Peru back with him. The part he brought back is now known South Florida restaurant goers as Ceviche By The Sea, a delightful restaurant located at 2823 East Oakland Park Boulevard, in Fort Lauderdale. The two Partners Antonio Pardo and Steven Kahn, opened the Seafood and Peruvian cuisine style eatery on October 18, 2012, and it has been going strong ever since.

When I first entered the restaurant Benjamin Gargurevich the general manager, greeted me. Benjamin another Peruvian man was such a nice guy and very knowledgeable. I confess I didn’t know much about Peru or Peruvian food when I got there, but when I left I felt like I’ve already been to Peru and experienced the culture! One of the more notable things that Gargurevich mentioned, was that at Ceviche by the Sea, they use many ingredients that are only found in Peru. That they said is what gives all their food its signature and authentic taste. One of those examples is a specialty drink called Chicha Morada, made from Peru’s many types of indigenous corn. That delicious drink was just the first, in a night of many delicious treats at Ceviche By The Sea.

Executive Chef Carlos Delgado is also from Peru, and the winner of the Peru’s prestigious Mistura Festival in 2010. Chef Delgado really outdid himself with his appetizers, but my favorite part of the meal was their Piqueo Classico, a taste of their three ceviche’s, traditional, yellow fish, and rocoto. I have to say it was the best ceviche I have ever had. Of course you can’t end a meal without dessert, and what I had was to die for! I was treated to two dishes their Lucuma Panna Cotta, an Amazonia fruit delicacy that is found in the depths of the jungle and is considered one of a kind. As well as their Suspiro A La Limena, which is a crème caramel, port meringue and cinnamon. They were both very different, exciting, and absolutely delicious.

I had such a wonderful dinner at Ceviche By The Sea, and am looking forward to going back with friends. Also keep your eye out; they plan on opening a couple more in the next five years. I encourage everyone to go check out this new spot. The prices are right with appetizers from $7-$15, and entrees from $20-$30. You can also check them out online at www.cevichebythesea.com. I want to thank everyone at Ceviche By The Sea for a great night out, with a special shout out to our waitress, Angelica for doing such an amazing job. See you all soon!

[mappress mapid="280"]

PKMN Company Store

Print Killer Store

InstaBabe of the Day!

Today's InstaBabe of the Day is Andi Phillips!!!!!! If you want to be considered for InstaBabe of the day, follow PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • Rule #1 never be #2 ? photo cred @ajdayphoto
    1 day ago by andiphillipsxo Rule #1 never be #2 ? photo cred @ajdayphoto
  • Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together ❤️ photo cred @ajdayphoto
    2 days ago by andiphillipsxo Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together ❤️ photo cred @ajdayphoto
  • Elegance is the only beauty that never fades ? #audreyhepburn photo cred @ajdayphoto
    2 days ago by andiphillipsxo Elegance is the only beauty that never fades ? #audreyhepburn photo cred @ajdayphoto
  • Excited to start this season as co captain with these talented ladies thanks to @donnilala and another thanks to @fitdesiree for choreographing yet another master piece ❤️ I can't wait to perform it @atlhawkscheer #ahc #atlanta #lovemyteam #atlantahawkscheerleaders #bestcoach #desir80s
    3 days ago by andiphillipsxo Excited to start this season as co captain with these talented ladies thanks to @donnilala and another thanks to @fitdesiree for choreographing yet another master piece ❤️ I can't wait to perform it @atlhawkscheer #ahc #atlanta #lovemyteam #atlantahawkscheerleaders #bestcoach #desir80s
  • Saturday shenanigans ? #atlanta  #funtimes
    5 days ago by andiphillipsxo Saturday shenanigans ? #atlanta #funtimes
  • Day 5 and cheer camp has come to an end ? #bittersweet #ahc #3rdgrade #cheercamp #ilovemyjob @atlhawkscheer
    6 days ago by andiphillipsxo Day 5 and cheer camp has come to an end ? #bittersweet #ahc #3rdgrade #cheercamp #ilovemyjob @atlhawkscheer
  • Little Sally walkin for swim time at cheer camp with my little monkeys ? #ilovemyjob #ahc #cheercamp @atlhawkscheer
    1 week ago by andiphillipsxo Little Sally walkin for swim time at cheer camp with my little monkeys ? #ilovemyjob #ahc #cheercamp @atlhawkscheer
  • Day 3 of cheer camp with our itty bitties ? #girlfriends #snap #shhhh #ilovemyjob #ahc #cheercamp @atlhawkscheer
    1 week ago by andiphillipsxo Day 3 of cheer camp with our itty bitties ? #girlfriends #snap #shhhh #ilovemyjob #ahc #cheercamp @atlhawkscheer
  • Day 2 of cheer camp today and these little divas drew pictures for me and of me ❤️ #3rdgrade #cheercamp #ilovemyjob @atlhawkscheer
    1 week ago by andiphillipsxo Day 2 of cheer camp today and these little divas drew pictures for me and of me ❤️ #3rdgrade #cheercamp #ilovemyjob @atlhawkscheer
  • Day 1 of cheer camp was a success ? @atlhawkscheer #3rdgrade #cheercamp
    1 week ago by andiphillipsxo Day 1 of cheer camp was a success ? @atlhawkscheer #3rdgrade #cheercamp
  • Who will be today's summer league star? Find out at 6:30pm on nba.com @atlhawks #gohawks #atlhawks #atlants #ahc
    2 weeks ago by andiphillipsxo Who will be today's summer league star? Find out at 6:30pm on nba.com @atlhawks #gohawks #atlhawks #atlants #ahc
  • That they do ? #hairflip #quotes
    2 weeks ago by andiphillipsxo That they do ? #hairflip #quotes
  • I'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime ??☀️ #favoritetimeoftheyear #sunkissed #georgia #southernbelle #bikini photo cred @genoeugenehowardphotography
    2 weeks ago by andiphillipsxo I'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime ??☀️ #favoritetimeoftheyear #sunkissed #georgia #southernbelle #bikini photo cred @genoeugenehowardphotography
  • Kermit sips tea ☕️ #nba #bandwagon
    2 weeks ago by andiphillipsxo Kermit sips tea ☕️ #nba #bandwagon
  • Suns out, guns out ☀️ #bikini #georgia #fitgirls #healthy #fitness
    2 weeks ago by andiphillipsxo Suns out, guns out ☀️ #bikini #georgia #fitgirls #healthy #fitness

Instagramer of the Day!

Today's Instagramer of the Day is Rip Curl USA!!! If you want to be considered for Instagramer of the day, follow PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • @kekoabacalso last week in blacks beach CA!
    1 year ago by ripcurlusa @kekoabacalso last week in blacks beach CA!
  • LOOK DEEPER. #livethesearch
    1 year ago by ripcurlusa LOOK DEEPER. #livethesearch
  • @bhollyb 4days ago for #kushcush photo shoot
    1 year ago by ripcurlusa @bhollyb 4days ago for #kushcush photo shoot
  • @bhollyb 2 years ago, #waybackwednesday #hang10
    1 year ago by ripcurlusa @bhollyb 2 years ago, #waybackwednesday #hang10

InstaLame of the Day!

Today's InstaLame of the Day is Scott for Florida - Governor Rick Scott Got Us Nationally Embarrassed Again. This Time On John Oliver's Show Last Week Tonight. See The Clip In The Print Killer News Feed!!! !!! If you know someone who is InstaLame tag us in their comments @PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • How adorable is Sebastian in his sunglasses?
    1 day ago by scottforflorida How adorable is Sebastian in his sunglasses?
  • This little cutie loves Rick Scott!
    2 days ago by scottforflorida This little cutie loves Rick Scott!
  • Grateful for every volunteer! #letskeepworking
    6 days ago by scottforflorida Grateful for every volunteer! #letskeepworking
  • Throwback Thursday: I love my beautiful wife. –RS #tbt
    1 week ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: I love my beautiful wife. –RS #tbt
  • It's always a privilege to honor America's heroes.
    1 week ago by scottforflorida It's always a privilege to honor America's heroes.
  • Met some wonderful supporters yesterday at La Pequena Columbia in Tampa.
    1 week ago by scottforflorida Met some wonderful supporters yesterday at La Pequena Columbia in Tampa.
  • What a great weekend spending time with Ann and Auguste. He’s growing up fast! -RS
    1 week ago by scottforflorida What a great weekend spending time with Ann and Auguste. He’s growing up fast! -RS
  • Volunteer #selfie! #letskeepworking
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Volunteer #selfie! #letskeepworking
  • Throwback Thursday: Auguste and Quinton are growing up so fast! #tbt
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: Auguste and Quinton are growing up so fast! #tbt
  • Ribbon cutting time at The Villages this past Friday for Gov. Scott’s Lake Sumter Landing office.
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Ribbon cutting time at The Villages this past Friday for Gov. Scott’s Lake Sumter Landing office.
  • Gov. Scott joined our volunteers at The Villages to make some calls to Florida voters! #sayfie
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Gov. Scott joined our volunteers at The Villages to make some calls to Florida voters! #sayfie
  • It was a pleasure to meet Dale Earnhardt Jr. and all the other drivers and crew members at the #CokeZero400. #sayfie
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida It was a pleasure to meet Dale Earnhardt Jr. and all the other drivers and crew members at the #CokeZero400. #sayfie
  • We have the best volunteers! Thank you all for your dedication and hard work. #letskeepworking #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida We have the best volunteers! Thank you all for your dedication and hard work. #letskeepworking #sayfie
  • Throwback Thursday: Can you spot Governor Scott? #tbt #navy #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: Can you spot Governor Scott? #tbt #navy #sayfie
  • Throwback to all the great days in June. #tbt#sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback to all the great days in June. #tbt#sayfie