I Googled "F*ck Everyone" And This Is What I Got

Well, fuck you, too. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin’ and dealin’ and schemin’. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn’t know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom! Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin’ parade in the city. And don’t even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, ’cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You’re not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don’t want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended 137 years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child’s pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you’re at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin’ Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your 72 whores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass! Fuck Jacob Elinsky, whining malcontent. Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend’s ass. Fuck Naturelle Riviera, I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back, sold me up the river, fucking bitch. Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers. Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place. [pause] No. No, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all, and you threw it away, you dumb fuck!

Apparently its a quote from the movie 25th Hour (A Spike Lee Joint) about a New York Drug Dealer who evaluates his life the 24 hours before into prison to do a 7 year bid.

PKMN Company Store

Print Killer Store

InstaBabe of the Day!

Today's InstaBabe of the Day is Tiffany Toth XOXO!!!!!! If you want to be considered for InstaBabe of the day, follow PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • In honor of #comiccon #comiccon2014 #thor @jvalentineinc
    6 hours ago by tiffanytothxoxo In honor of #comiccon #comiccon2014 #thor @jvalentineinc
  • On my way to a shoot. Got my @matefitme ready?
    1 day ago by tiffanytothxoxo On my way to a shoot. Got my @matefitme ready?
  • @benchwarmercards #backtoschool #benchwarmertradingcards
    1 day ago by tiffanytothxoxo @benchwarmercards #backtoschool #benchwarmertradingcards
  • #modeldiet by @naomichristie #hairandmakeup @michellevanderhule
    2 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo #modeldiet by @naomichristie #hairandmakeup @michellevanderhule
  • New photo by my fav @thuyxtran hair and makeup by @michellevanderhule
    2 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo New photo by my fav @thuyxtran hair and makeup by @michellevanderhule
  • How many of you do this? Don't lie. ...unless you have the good light by a window✌️
    2 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo How many of you do this? Don't lie. ...unless you have the good light by a window✌️
  • Signing for @benchwarmercards today! ?
    3 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo Signing for @benchwarmercards today! ?
  • #tailgating #angelstadium #goangels ❤️⚾️?
    4 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo #tailgating #angelstadium #goangels ❤️⚾️?
  • The #bugglife @ohmarleybugg
    5 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo The #bugglife @ohmarleybugg
  • I know what i'm watching tonight! Thanks @helenhungry !! ??
    5 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo I know what i'm watching tonight! Thanks @helenhungry !! ??
  • Tennis balls are @ohmarleybugg favorite! ??? #bugg
    6 days ago by tiffanytothxoxo Tennis balls are @ohmarleybugg favorite! ??? #bugg
  • ???
    1 week ago by tiffanytothxoxo ???
  • @samahnx24 came all the way from #Korea to take me to lunch. #truefriend #bestbuds
    1 week ago by tiffanytothxoxo @samahnx24 came all the way from #Korea to take me to lunch. #truefriend #bestbuds
  • @matefitme before my shoot?
    1 week ago by tiffanytothxoxo @matefitme before my shoot?
  • #throwback to my #birthday? #throwbackthursday
    1 week ago by tiffanytothxoxo #throwback to my #birthday? #throwbackthursday

Instagramer of the Day!

Today's Instagramer of the Day is VooDooZipLine!!! If you want to be considered for Instagramer of the day, follow PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • Social media superstar @danielsahyounie riding @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas ! #VegasBaby
    6 days ago by voodoozipline Social media superstar @danielsahyounie riding @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas ! #VegasBaby
  • The funniest man in #Vegas @EddieGriffinCom riding the @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    1 week ago by voodoozipline The funniest man in #Vegas @EddieGriffinCom riding the @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • Date night?! Make it exciting with a ride @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas! #Vegas #Romantic #DateNight
    2 weeks ago by voodoozipline Date night?! Make it exciting with a ride @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas! #Vegas #Romantic #DateNight
  • Thanks to @MieshaTate and @VenezuelanVixen for riding with fans last night! @VooDooZipLine #Vegas #BucketList #UFC
    3 weeks ago by voodoozipline Thanks to @MieshaTate and @VenezuelanVixen for riding with fans last night! @VooDooZipLine #Vegas #BucketList #UFC
  • @Guttermma @VooDooZipLine #TUF19 #TUFFinale #ufcfanexpo #Vegas
    3 weeks ago by voodoozipline @Guttermma @VooDooZipLine #TUF19 #TUFFinale #ufcfanexpo #Vegas
  • Tonight after #TUF19 party @VooDooZipLine with @mieshatate and @venezuelanvixen @riovegas! #ufcfanexpo #vegas
    3 weeks ago by voodoozipline Tonight after #TUF19 party @VooDooZipLine with @mieshatate and @venezuelanvixen @riovegas! #ufcfanexpo #vegas
  • A big thanks to #BigCountry @RoyNelsonMMA and @AXSTV @VooDooZipLine #UFCFanExpo Booth #Vegas
    3 weeks ago by voodoozipline A big thanks to #BigCountry @RoyNelsonMMA and @AXSTV @VooDooZipLine #UFCFanExpo Booth #Vegas
  • #BigCountry @RoyNelsonMMA @VooDooZipLine #FearTheBeard #Vegas #ufcfightweek #ufcfanexpo
    3 weeks ago by voodoozipline #BigCountry @RoyNelsonMMA @VooDooZipLine #FearTheBeard #Vegas #ufcfightweek #ufcfanexpo
  • @JohnDoomsday @VooDooZipLine #Vegas #ufcfanexpo #ufcfightweek #ufc175
    3 weeks ago by voodoozipline @JohnDoomsday @VooDooZipLine #Vegas #ufcfanexpo #ufcfightweek #ufc175
  • @YoelRomeroMMA @VooDooZipLine #ufcfanexpo #ufcfightweek #Vegas #ufc175
    3 weeks ago by voodoozipline @YoelRomeroMMA @VooDooZipLine #ufcfanexpo #ufcfightweek #Vegas #ufc175
  • @DiegoSanchezUFC rides the @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas! #ufcfightweek #ufcfanexpo #Vegas #ufc175
    3 weeks ago by voodoozipline @DiegoSanchezUFC rides the @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas! #ufcfightweek #ufcfanexpo #Vegas #ufc175
  • Join @MieshaTate and @VenezuelanVixen Sunday July 6th after the fights @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas! #ufcfightweek #vegas
    3 weeks ago by voodoozipline Join @MieshaTate and @VenezuelanVixen Sunday July 6th after the fights @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas! #ufcfightweek #vegas
  • Big Country @RoyNelsonMMA rides the @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas with Johny Hendricks stunt double! #ufcfightweek #Vegas #BucketList
    3 weeks ago by voodoozipline Big Country @RoyNelsonMMA rides the @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas with Johny Hendricks stunt double! #ufcfightweek #Vegas #BucketList
  • Help a great cause by riding the @VooDooZipline July 3rd and 25% of the ticket sales go to the @1scf charity! #Vegas #Charity #ufcfightweek #wsop
    3 weeks ago by voodoozipline Help a great cause by riding the @VooDooZipline July 3rd and 25% of the ticket sales go to the @1scf charity! #Vegas #Charity #ufcfightweek #wsop
  • #MLB great @JohnnyDamon takes a ride on the @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas! #Yankees #RedSox #Vegas
    3 weeks ago by voodoozipline #MLB great @JohnnyDamon takes a ride on the @VooDooZipLine @RioVegas! #Yankees #RedSox #Vegas

InstaLame of the Day!

Today's InstaLame of the Day is Scott for Florida - Governor Rick Scott Got Us Nationally Embarrassed Again. This Time On John Oliver's Show Last Week Tonight. See The Clip In The Print Killer News Feed!!! !!! If you know someone who is InstaLame tag us in their comments @PrintKiller on Instagram!
  • How adorable is Sebastian in his sunglasses?
    2 days ago by scottforflorida How adorable is Sebastian in his sunglasses?
  • This little cutie loves Rick Scott!
    3 days ago by scottforflorida This little cutie loves Rick Scott!
  • Grateful for every volunteer! #letskeepworking
    1 week ago by scottforflorida Grateful for every volunteer! #letskeepworking
  • Throwback Thursday: I love my beautiful wife. –RS #tbt
    1 week ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: I love my beautiful wife. –RS #tbt
  • It's always a privilege to honor America's heroes.
    1 week ago by scottforflorida It's always a privilege to honor America's heroes.
  • Met some wonderful supporters yesterday at La Pequena Columbia in Tampa.
    1 week ago by scottforflorida Met some wonderful supporters yesterday at La Pequena Columbia in Tampa.
  • What a great weekend spending time with Ann and Auguste. He’s growing up fast! -RS
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida What a great weekend spending time with Ann and Auguste. He’s growing up fast! -RS
  • Volunteer #selfie! #letskeepworking
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Volunteer #selfie! #letskeepworking
  • Throwback Thursday: Auguste and Quinton are growing up so fast! #tbt
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: Auguste and Quinton are growing up so fast! #tbt
  • Ribbon cutting time at The Villages this past Friday for Gov. Scott’s Lake Sumter Landing office.
    2 weeks ago by scottforflorida Ribbon cutting time at The Villages this past Friday for Gov. Scott’s Lake Sumter Landing office.
  • Gov. Scott joined our volunteers at The Villages to make some calls to Florida voters! #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Gov. Scott joined our volunteers at The Villages to make some calls to Florida voters! #sayfie
  • It was a pleasure to meet Dale Earnhardt Jr. and all the other drivers and crew members at the #CokeZero400. #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida It was a pleasure to meet Dale Earnhardt Jr. and all the other drivers and crew members at the #CokeZero400. #sayfie
  • We have the best volunteers! Thank you all for your dedication and hard work. #letskeepworking #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida We have the best volunteers! Thank you all for your dedication and hard work. #letskeepworking #sayfie
  • Throwback Thursday: Can you spot Governor Scott? #tbt #navy #sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback Thursday: Can you spot Governor Scott? #tbt #navy #sayfie
  • Throwback to all the great days in June. #tbt#sayfie
    3 weeks ago by scottforflorida Throwback to all the great days in June. #tbt#sayfie